Welcome to Bosworth Medical Centre
- We currently offer the facility for booking and cancelling appointments and also for ordering your prescriptions on-line. NHS England now require practices to promote and offer online access to a summary of medical records for patients, including medications, allergies and adverse reactions by 31st of March 2015. We hope to provide this soon. Please enquire at reception if you would like to obtain online access to your records.
- Newsletter Autumn 2014
- 'Patients in Partnership' Meeting Minutes 8th October 2014
- Important changes to how we handle your personal data
- Patient Survey Results 2013-14
- Patient Participation DES 2 Report
- CQC Report Nov 2013
Bosworth Medical Centre is situated inside the Chelmsley Wood Primary Care Centre and provides a full range of general family health services. We offer a wide variety of up-to-date diagnostic and therapeutic services in a modern, light and friendly environment and are very ably supported by our nursing and reception staff.
There is suitable access for the disabled.
Please note: Bosworth Medical Centre is only one of the many health organisations operating inside the Primary Care Centre. Each organisation is independent but each provides their health services to the community at one convenient location, inside the Chelmsley Wood Primary Care Centre.
Friends and Family Test Survey Result.docx